6 Ways You Can Identify a Buckle Bunny
Gentlemen, it’s time we get realistic. At any rural gathering there will be a healthy number of women. A small portion of those women are viable dating partners. When it comes down to it, you have a few choices: wholesome country girls and buckle bunnies. Whether you’re seeking her out, or working your hardest to avoid her, it’s important to be able to recognize her. Here’s some telltale signs to identify the all-too-common buckle bunny.
1. Her laugh sounds like music to your ears, until you realize she giggles at damn near everything you say. Even you know you’re not that funny.
2. All the compliments about how “big” your Duramax is seemed really flattering at first, but in reality you drove here in your brother’s rusted up old gasser.
3. She may offer to open the gate for you, but does she close it?
4. If you buy her a beer and she asks for a vodka cranberry, that’s a fruity red flag. Heck you figured you were being thoughtful by making it a light beer.
5. You started to quote 8 Seconds and she couldn’t finish the line. Almost unforgivable.
6. She took over the music and started playing a little too much Florida Georgia Line for it to be “just in the playlist.”
While buckle bunnies can prove as dangerous as they are tantalizing, they are definitely more the take-to-the-bar type girl than the take-home-to-mom type. There’s room in this world for both, just know which one you’re getting.