Country Legend George Strait's San Antonio Mansion Is For Sale
“There's a sweet somebody by the Alamo
Someday she's going to be my very own
And we'll buy a high chair in a year or so
For our little home in San Antone”
Country music legend George Strait might have a hit called “Home in San Antone” but that home is now available for purchase. Sitting on 12.2 acres on a hill in The Dominion, this custom-built home is nearly 8,000 square feet with seriously incredible views over Texas Hill Country.
Can’t fork over millions of dollars to even consider buying it? George’s daughter-in-law Tamara Strait, who just so happens to be a real estate agent, has develop a website where you can do a full walkthrough of the home.
This place is beyond impressive. According to the site, santafeinthedominion.com, the legend’s mansion’s details include:
- 7925 Square Feet on 12.2 Secluded Hilltop Acres
- Main House: 3 Bedrooms, 4 full baths, and 2 half baths
- Casita: 1 Bedroom, 1 bath, living room, kitchenette, and fireplace
- Infinity Edge Pool/Spa with mosaic finish overlooking picturesque views of Downtown San Antonio & Texas Hill Country
- Sport Court
- Spacious bedrooms each boast an en suite bath and fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen features upscale stainless appliances and gas cooking
- Work out room with private bathroom and sauna
- Walk in safe room
- Lavish owners retreat features separate his and her bathrooms and closets
- 14 Hand sculpted masonry fireplaces; 11 interior and 3 Outdoor
- Hardwood and 4" overlay concrete floors
- Imported adobe materials
- Saguaro Cactus rib interior shutters
- Surround sound throughout
- Stained glass designed by Bill Tull
- Custom Painted Artist Murals
- Outdoor living and entertaining is both relaxed and exhilarating
- Patio offers built-in grill, sink, ice maker, and refrigerator
Y’all – forget (Amarillo by Morning). We’re (Run)ning to San Antone.
Would you (Check Yes or No) on this home?
Cover Photo Courtesy https://www.santafeinthedominion.com/